Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cock Tease Phonesex


If you know me, you know that I can be such a cock tease. I know I'm hot, and I love what my body does to men, especially men old enough to be my Daddy. :)

Today, I went shopping! I got lots and lots of clothes, because it is so fun, you know? I went to the mall and my favorite store was Aerie, because of the pretty kiss me lip gloss (gotta have the gloss) and they have such cute undies! And, when their are hot girls like me shopping, there are usually hot daddies, too.

*giggle*

I was so bad- I kept going into the dressing room and coming out in just a tight tee and tight panties, and I had to make sure they fit, right?

I would pretend I didn't see all of the Daddies watching me, and stretch, and watch the Daddies get so hot and bothered!
And there was this one really hot Daddy who kept staring at my ass. And you want to know what happened next?
Call me!
888/662/6482